2. Who helped the 2 Israelite spies in Jericho? (Joshua 2:1)
3. Did the Jordan River part for the Israelites when they entered the promised land just as the Red Sea did when they left Egypt? (Joshua 3:15-17)
4. When did the Israelites stop eating manna? (Joshua 5:10-12) (see What Was Manna?)
5. Who did Joshua encounter just as they neared Jericho? (Joshua 5:13-14) (see The Angel Of The Lord)
6. How many days, and how many times, did the Israelites march around Jericho before the "walls came tumbling down"? (Joshua 6:15,20) (see The Fall Of Jericho)
7. At what place did The Lord miraculously lengthen the daylight so that the Israelites could achieve a complete victory? (Joshua 10:12-13) (see Joshua's Long Day)
8. Which 3 tribes of Israel had land assigned to them east of the Jordan River? (Joshua 22:9) (see Eastern Tribal Lands and Tribal Lands and The Tribes Of Israel)
9. Where did the Israelites formally agree to remain faithful and obedient to The Lord after they entered the promised land? (Joshua 24:24-25)
10. How old was Joshua when he died? Where was he buried? (Joshua 24:29-30)
The Tabernacle In The Wilderness
What Happened To The Tabernacle?
The Holy Spirit In The Old Testament?
Division Of The Land
Cities Of Refuge
Old Testament Aircraft?
The Promised Land
Routed At Ai
The Ark Of The Covenant
What Was Manna?